Ham And Sausage Loaf
|Corn bread stuffing mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Boiling water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cream-style corn||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked ground ham||1 Pound|
|Bulk sausage||1 Pound|
|Dark corn syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a a 6-cup melon mould or bowl.
2) In a large bowl, add the corn bread stuffing mix and boiling water. Mix well.
3) Add in corn, egg and chopped parsley.
4) Next, add in ham and sausage. Mix gently till well-blended.
5) Transfer the mixture into the mould. Pack in the mixture tightly.
6) Invert the loaf onto a shallow, baking pan.
7) Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Brush the top of the loaf with the corn syrup. Bake for 15 minutes more.
8) Serve the loaf on the serving platter. Garnish with glazed slices of sweet potato and buttered asparagus.