|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ground cloves||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Seedless raisins||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Corn flake crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (packaged)|
|Eggs||6 , beaten|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Minced green pepper||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground ham||3 Pound|
|Ground lean pork||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Ground veal||1 1⁄2 Pound|
1. In a large pan, mix the all-purpose flour, brown sugar, cloves and the raisins together.
2. Spread out the mixture on to the bottom of 2 greased baking that measure about 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
4. Mix the rest of the ingredients together and then spread them out evenly inbetween the two pans.
5. Press down the mixture lightly and firmly on both of the pans.
6. Bake this in a preheated oven for about 1-1/2 hours.
7. Let stand for a few minutes in the pans and then out onto wire rack to cool
8. Slice and serve warm with a salad