|Lean beef||1 Pound, ground|
|Beef liver||1⁄2 Pound|
|Onions||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , minced|
|Carrot||1 , grated|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Whole grain bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a blender, puree the liver to a smooth paste and add into a large bowl containing the ground beef. Mix well.
3) Into the bowl, add in onions, green pepper, carrot, parsley, egg, oats, tamari, thyme, marjoram, oregano and basil. Mix thoroughly.
4) Pour the mixture into a 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 inch loaf pan and seal the top with an aluminium foil.
5) Bake for 45 minutes, remove the foil and bake another 15 minutes.
6) To serve the Pate Meatloaf, give it a glaze of barbecue sauce.