Mixed Meat Loaf
|Pork||400 Gram, minced|
|Beef||200 Gram, minced|
|Pork liver||100 Gram|
|Bacon||150 Gram, finely chopped|
|Hard boiled eggs||2|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Onions||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375o.
2. In a bowl add all the ingredients, except the hard boiled and raw eggs, season and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the eggs and stir them into the meat mixture to let all the ingredients bind together.
4. On a piece of foil place half the mixture and put the hard boiled eggs on top.
5. On top of the eggs put the remainder of the mixture and form into a loaf.
6. Roll the loaf in the foil and bake in a hot oven for an hour.
7. Serve hot with the desired garnish.