Marvelous Meat Loaf
|Ground beef||750 Gram|
|Dry bread crumbs||125 Milliliter|
|Onion||75 Milliliter, finely chopped|
|Milk or water||25 Milliliter|
|Worcestershire sauce||5 Milliliter|
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2. In a, 8X4-inch microwaveable loaf pan, place the mixture.
3. Cover the pan with waxed paper and place in the microwave.
4. Cook for 16-20 minutes at Medium.
5. Drain the liquid once in a while.
6. If required, shield the ends of the loaf with aluminium foil midway through the cooking.
7. Let it stand, covered, for at least 5 minutes before serving.
If you want individual meatloafs, cook in custard cups for 2-3 minutes per cup at Medium.