Vegetable Meat Loaf
|Vegetable soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce, condensed|
|Condensed vegetable soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce, undiluted (1 Can)|
|Lean beef||2 Pound, ground|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|American cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated, processed|
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the bread crumbs, onion, parsley, soup, beef, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt and pepper together.
2) Mix thoroughly and shape the mixture into an oval loaf.
3) In an oblong baking dish, place the loaf and make a little depression on top of the loaf.
4) Cover with a wax paper and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked in the center.
5) Place the tomato slices and cheese over the loaf and cook in the microwave for about 4 minutes.
6) Then allow to stand for 4 minutes.
7) Slice and serve immediately on individual serving plates.