Meat Loaf With Olives
|Lean lamb||1 3⁄4 Pound, trimmed of fat and minced (From The Leg / Loin)|
|Egg white||1 , lightly beaten|
|Chopped fresh oregano/1 tsp dried oregano||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Finely chopped onion||4 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Ounce, chopped (30 Grams)|
|Oil cured black olives||6 , stoned and finely chopped|
|Dry breadcrumbs||2 Ounce (60 Grams)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato paste||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a large bowl and mix together egg white, oregano, cayenne pepper, garlic and onion in it.
2) Mix in lamb, parsley, olives, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, vinegar and 1 tablespoon of the tomato paste.
3) Combine all the ingredients well with a wooden spoon.
4) Figure the meat mixture into a log about 7.5 cm (3 inches) in diameter.
5) In a shallow baking dish, keep the log and apply remaining 1/2 tablespoon of tomato paste over the meat surface.
6) Uncover and cook the loaf for 10 to 12 minutes on high, turning the dish by a half, halfway down the cooking time.
7) Keep aside the meat loaf for 10 minutes and then slice it into 12 slices.
8) Serve at once.