1. In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Flatten it out in a aluminium tin.
3. Spread some mustard sauce at the top of it.
4. Sprinkle fried onions on top.
5. Put it in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Add some spunk to the king of comfort food — the mighty meatloaf with this cheesy recipe. This recipe adds a cheesy twist to the otherwise flavorful meatloaf. Flavorful, moist, tasty and cheesy, this totally beefed-up dish is easy on the palate and is easy to prepare too. Just stream the video to learn how to make this delightful treat.