Veal Mock Chicken Loaf
|For veal mock chicken loaf|
|Ground veal||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Onion||1 , chopped fine|
|Dried parsley flakes||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Poultry seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|For low-calorie cranberry sauce|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|No calorie sweetener||To Taste|
|Zero calorie sweetener||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|For low-calorie chicken gravy:|
|Instant chicken broth||2 Teaspoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Instant chicken broth/2 envelopes||2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Combine together all ingredients for meat loaf.
3) In a baking pan, place the shaped loaf and bake for 1 hour in preheated oven.
4) For the Cranberry Sauce, combine water and sugar with cranberries and then uncover and simmer until skins peel off.
5) Take off the sauce from heat and mix in no-calorie sweetener to equal 1 1/2 cups sugar (This would make 4 cups of sauce having 9 calories per tablespoon which is half the calories of regular cranberry sauce).
6) For the gravy, blend together flour, chicken broth, parsley flakes and cold water.
7) Take a saucepan and thicken the gravy in it by cooking and stirring well.
8) Serve the loaf hot with Low-Calorie Cranberry Sauce and Low-Calorie Chicken Gravy.