|Ground turkey breast meat||1 Pound|
|Fat free herb crackers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), processed to fine crumbs (Use Health Valley Brand)|
|Cooked brown rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Use Spicy Or Dijon)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|No salt tomato sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|No salt ketchup||6 Tablespoon|
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Mix together all ingredients except ketchup and honey.
3) Take a 7- or 8-inch loaf pan; pour the mixture into it and bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven until the loaf is firm and browned on top.
4) Blend ketchup and honey.
5) Top the loaf evenly with this glaze and bake again for 5 more minutes.
6) Serve hot with no salt ketchup, if wished.
Calories 342 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.3%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.7 mg24.6%
Sodium 126.7 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.1%
Sugars 14.7 g
Protein 30 g59.2%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet