Meat Loaf Trio
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Ground beef||5 Pound|
|Ground pork||1 Pound|
|Catsup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Combine the first 5 ingredients and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
3) Stir in meat, mix well, and shape into 7-1/2 x 4-inch loaves with square off ends.
4) In a baking pan arrange the loaves and bake for 1 hour.
5) Skim off the excess fat and combine the remaining ingredients.
6) Spread the dripping over the loaves and bake further for 15 mintues.
7) Serve warm.