Homestyle Meat Loaf
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finley chopped|
|Celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finley chopped|
|White bread slice||1 , crusts removed, torn into small pieces|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ketchup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Take a 2-cup glass measure and mix butter, onion and celery.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 3 minutes.
3) In a bowl arrange the meat.
4) Mix cooked vegetables, bread, egg, garlic, Worcestershire, hot pepper sauce, salt and black pepper and combine well.
5) On a loaf spread meat mixture evenly and place on roasting rack.
6) Cover with wax paper.
7) Microwave at Power 7 for 17 - 20 minutes. Rotate once in between.
8) Discard wax paper and spread ketchup on the meat loaf.
9) Microwave again at Power 5 for 2- 3 minutes.
10) Keep in microwave for 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
11) Serve hot.