1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Take the ground beef in a mixing bowl.
3. Beat the eggs well before adding it to ground beef.
4. Apart from the BBQ sauce, add all other ingredients to the ground beef.
5. Using your hands, combine the beef mixture.
6. Transfer the mixture into a baking dish and level it well.
7. Pour barbecue sauce all over the top. Spread it evenly all over.
8. Bake it for 40 minutes.
9. When beef separates from the pan the meatloaf is done.
10. Remove meatloaf from the oven and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
11. Serve hot.
Take the hassle off the weeknight dinners with meatloaves. Easy, effortless and extremely delicious, this ultimate comfort food is a breeze to make. Just gather up all the ingredients amd get making this comfort treat at home. Rest assured people will keep coming back for seconds, thirds and more.