Country Meat Loaf
|Lean minced beef||2 Pound (Raw)|
|Rolled oats||2 Ounce|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, skinned, crushed|
|Mixed herbs||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||3 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Beef stock cube||1|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Cornflour||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Tomato juice||14 Ounce (Can)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
1) Take a 8x4 1/2 inch loaf tin and line it with non-stick paper.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix beef with oats, herbs, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
3) In a saucepan, heat the water and add stock cube to it.
4) Add stock to the beef mixture and stir well to blend perfectly.
5) Season the mixture and fold an egge into it for binding.
6) Into the paper lines tin, press the beef mixture lightly.
7)Cover the tin with foil and in oven bake at 400 degrees F for around 40 minutes.
8) Cool the loaf and invert on a foil line serving dish.