Spicy Ham Loaf
|Dark corn syrup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground ham||1 1⁄2 Pound (3 Cups)|
|Ground pork||1 Pound (2 Cups)|
|Fine dry breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a small saucepan, mix corn syrup, 2 teaspoons mustard and vinegar.
2. Allow the mixture to boil for 2 minutes by stirring continuously.
3. Once done, turn the heat off and keep it aside.
4. Mix ham, pork, bread crumbs, eggs, apple juice, onion, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Take an oiled 13x9x2 inch baking pan and pour the meat mixture on it.
6. Shape the mixture in a form of 12x4 inch loaf.
7. Bake for 11/2 to 2 hours and apply the syrup mixture at regular intervals.
8. Serve the loaf warm.