Beef & Pork Meat Loaf
|Lean ground beef||3⁄4 Pound|
|Ground pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Fresh bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried savory leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except those for topping.
2. Using your hand, mix the ingredients well.
3. Turn and press into a 9-inch x 5-inch. loaf dish.
4. Microwave at power -8 for 10 minutes.
5. Turn dish.
6. Blend catsup and Worcestershire sauce.
7. Pour and spread over meat loaf.
8. Return to microwave at the same power for 9 to 11 minutes until meat is cooked through.
9. Let the dish stand for 5 minutes.
10. Slice the loaf and serve warm.