|Ground cooked ham||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Bread cubes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Green pepper||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Milk/1/3 cup cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cloves powder/Whole cloves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Mix all the ingredients together.
2) Take a 1 1/2 quart loaf dish and put the mixture into it.
3) Cover with wax paper and cook for 13 minutes till it is cooked.
4) Allow to stand for few minutes before serving.
5) Garnish with tomato slices, spinach leaves, and hard-cooked egg slices if wished and serve.