|Ground cooked ham||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Bread cubes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Green pepper||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Milk/1/3 cup cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cloves powder/Whole cloves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Mix all the ingredients together.
2) Take a 1 1/2 quart loaf dish and put the mixture into it.
3) Cover with wax paper and cook for 13 minutes till it is cooked.
4) Allow to stand for few minutes before serving.
5) Garnish with tomato slices, spinach leaves, and hard-cooked egg slices if wished and serve.
Calories 115 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.1%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 83.3 mg27.8%
Sodium 74.1 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.72%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 14 g27.8%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 5.8%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet