Mustard Flavored Ham Loaf
|Ground fully cooked ham||1 1⁄4 Pound|
|Ground pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, mustard and pineapple juice, until the sugar dissolves. Set the bowl aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine all the other ingredients and mix well.
3. Turn and press meat mixture into a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan.
4. Pour the mustard pineapple liquid over the ham loaf.
5. Set the microwave power at 8.
6. Cook loaf for 18 to 21 minutes turning dish after 9 minutes until the meat is cooked through.
7. Let loaf stand in the pan for 5 minutes.
8. Slice the loaf into thick slices.
9. Serve warm along with a fresh green salad.