|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Wheat bread||50 Gram, finely chopped (2 slices of 25 gram each)|
|Skim milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Onion powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Sage||1 Teaspoon, dried|
|Fresh flat leaf parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Zucchini||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely shredded|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, take ground beef.
3. Add whole wheat bread, milk, eggs, onion powder, garlic powder, dried sage, parsley, salt and pepper.
4. Shred Zucchini finely and add it to the above mixture. Mix it well with your hands.
5. Layer the loaf pan with olive oil or grapeseed oil.
6. Add meat mixture into the loaf pan. Smooth out the top and make sure everything is nice and even.
7. Bake it in the oven for 50 minutes.
For the topping sauce:
8. In a bowl, take brown sugar, dried mustard powder and tomato ketchup. Mix it well.
9. After the meatloaf is done, take it ot from the oven and pour the sweet sauce over it and spread it out.
10. Place it again in the oven for 10 minutes.
11. Once it is done, take it out from the oven and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
12. For serving, slice meatloaf with veggies or green salad.