|Olive oil||4 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Carrot||1 , finely chopped|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Passata||6 Fluid Ounce (175 Milliliter)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Lean beef mince/Lean pork mince||18 Ounce (500 Gram)|
|Thyme leaves||2 Teaspoon|
|Plum tomatoes||2 , halved, seeds scraped out|
1) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add onion and carrot to sauté and soften for 10 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, scrape these and add breadcrumbs, 5 tbsp of the passata, Worcestershire sauce, egg, mince, half the thyme and some seasoning. Combine well.
4) Use 4 large ramekins or 6 muffin tins to brush with remaining oil.
5) Press the mince mixture into them and then top with remaining passata.
6) Place a tomato half on each and sprinkle with a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper and remaining thyme.
7) Place inside the oven and bake for 50 minutes until cooked through.
8) Serve with Chive mash.