2. In a big bowl mix all the ingredients with 1 can of tomato soup.
3. Once mixed thoroughly, pour the mixture in a standard size loaf pan, ungreased.
4. Spread around evenly and then top with 1/2 Cup of Tomato Soup.
5. Cook for 1 hour (Make sure it is bubbly all the way around and cooked through to the middle).
6. Let it cool for about 5-10 minutes before serving.
7. In a serving plate, slice and serve the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green peas.
Want to learn about America's most popular comfort food which is cost effective and a meal in rush? Chef Tawnya shares her mother's marvellous meatloaf recipe which is easy to prepare and the aroma of it going to fill you house, needless to say its filling as well. Tawnya also shares some interesting facts about this great comfort food. Just throw all the ingredients in a bowl, mix and bake in a loaf pan.