Meatloaf With Cranberries
|Minced pork||500 Gram|
|Chopped carrots||100 Gram|
|Chopped celery||50 Gram|
|Dried cranberries||25 Gram|
|Cooked ham||250 Gram|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven at 180°C. Not that much hot so that the meatloaf will be cook finely.
2. Prepare your baking pan and put enough parchment paper that will suit your baking pan.
3. Before to put your meat you may prepare everything first just simply mixing everything on a mixing bowl where there is the MINCED PORK, then you may add the CHOPPED CARROTS, CHOPPED CELERY, DRIED CRANBERRIES, GARLIC POWDER, BLACK PEPPER POWDER, PARMESAN CHEESE and SALT. Then mix everything using your clean hand.
4. After mixing is done. Place your parchment paper in the table or in a wide plate and put some half portion of the meat. Spread it very well in a round shape and press it good to make it firm.
5. Then next is you put in your parchment paper with the meat in your baking pan.
6. Follow the 125grams of HAM.
7. Then another layer of meat. Then another set of 125grams of HAM. Then final layer of meat and don€™t forget to press it good to make it very firm.
8. Once it€™s ready you can now put it in the oven and cook it for at least 30-40minutes. Don€™t overcook or else the meat will be very dry.
9. After cooking is done MEATLOAF is now ready to serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.cookingwithpeachy.com/
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2107 Calories from Fat 1278
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 142 g218.4%
Saturated Fat 55.5 g277.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 555.6 mg185.2%
Sodium 5146.7 mg214.4%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.2%
Sugars 26.2 g
Protein 162 g323.7%
Vitamin A 344.6% Vitamin C 19.5%
Calcium 70% Iron 46%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet