Meatloaf is ground meat shapped into loaf. The ground meat is seasoned and then baked or smoked. The meatloaf can be served as a side dish or even in sandwiches, burgers and other recipes. The recipe to make a meatloaf is very simple and delicious too.
Lean ground beef
Onion soup mix
1 Ounce (1 Package)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1 , chopped
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Preheat oven at 350 F.
2. Mix beef with breadcrumbs, water, ketchup, eggs and soup mix.
3. Mix until nicely blended.
4. Spray a pan with oil and place the loaf in it.
5. Bake it for an hour.
6. Mix water and flour.
7. Melt margarine and add onions and brown them.
8. Add the flour and water mixture.
9. Add beef bullion. Stir and lower the heat.
10. Cook for 10 minutes.
11. Finally, add pepper and stir to mix.
12. When the loaf is ready, place it in serving plate and let it sit for 5 minutes.
13. Slice the meatloaf and serve with gravy.
This quintessential comfort food is every man's favorite dish. When served with mashed potatoes and gravy, meat loaf makes for a tasty, versatile, pocket-friendly dish that is a cinch to make. Follow this recipe and make your own meat loaf at home.