Meat Loaf With Zucchini
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Zucchini||1 , sliced|
|Yellow onions||2 Large|
|Fine bread crumbs||2 Ounce|
|Boiled potatoes||8 , sliced (Cold)|
1. Soak the bread crumbs in the milk and water and let them swell.
2. Spread the potato slices at the bottom of a greased ovenproof dish.
3. Mix the ground beef with the egg, seasonings, and the bread crumb mixture. Spread the meat on the potatoes.
4. Fry the sliced onions golden yellow and distribute on the meat. Top the onions with sliced tomatoes and zucchini and season with salt and crumbled basil.
5. Dot with butter and bake in a 350°F oven for about 40 minutes.