Tangy and sweet, these bite-size meatballs are delicious little tidbits just perfect for an appetizer party, tailgating or family get-together!
Stuffing mix with cranberries
2 , beaten
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Canned whole berry cranberry sauce
1. Lighly grease a 15 X 10 inch jelly roll pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 400F.
3. In a large bowl, place ground beef, stuffing mix, eggs and water, combine well.
4. Divide the mixture into 48 equal sized balls and arrange on the jelly roll pan.
5. Bake at 400F for 16 minutes or until the beef is no longer pink.
6. In a sauce pan heated over medium heat, pour barbecue sauce and cranberry sauce, allow to boil.
8. Add the meat balls, simmer for few minutes, until the met balls are well coated with sauce.
9. Insert toothpicks to each ball and serve with your choice of dip.