These little cocktail meatballs are the perfect accompaniment to any party. This recipe comes with a homemade bbq sauce recipe and they can even be made in the slow cooker.
1⁄4 , finely diced
1 , beaten
1 Tablespoon (lowcarb)
Pork rinds/Parmesan cheese
1 Ounce, crushed
For spicy bbq sauce
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (lowcarb)
1 Dash (Optional)
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, add in the beef, onion, egg, pork rinds, low carb ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Combine thoroughly with hands.
3. Make 1 inch balls from the beef mixture.
4. Place meatballs into glass baking dish. Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
5. In another large bowl, add ketchup, liquid smoke, Splenda, paprika, and molasses. Stir well.
6. Remove meatballs from oven. Add in the BBQ sauce to the top of the meatballs.
7. Return to oven and cook for another 10 minutes.
8. Serve Cocktail Meatballs with martini or any other drinks.