Easy Meatball Sliders
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Extra lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Hungarian paprika||2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|No salt seasoning||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chunky salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Buns||9 Small (8-9)|
1. In food processor, drop garlic, celery, and onion. Chop finely.
2. Drop bell pepper, and chop finely.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take ground beef, and add 2/3 of the chopped vegetables in it, reserving remaining for later use.
4. Add a tablespoon of salsa, no salt seasoning, oregano, cumin, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Mix to combine. Place it in refrigerator for 20 minutes to rest.
5. Place a skillet on medium high flame, and pour oil in it.
6. Drop rest of the vegetables in it. Stir, and cook for about 2 minutes or until translucent.
7. With scooper, drop meat mixture into the skillet as shown in the video. Cook for a few minutes. Flip and cook on the other side until golden brown.
8. Reduce the heat to medium low; pour salsa and water into the skillet.
9. Sprinkle no salt seasoning, and paprika. Cover the skillet with lid, and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
10. After 20 minutes, transfer meatballs on a plate, leaving sauce behind in the skillet.
11. Turn the heat to high, and cook until the sauce reduces by half. Turn off the heat, and drop the meatballs back into the skillet. Turn to coat meatballs with sauce.
12. Cut bun into half, and lay cheese on one side.
13. Top it with sauce, and meatball.
14. Spoon some more sauce, and cheese on top of meatball. Cover it with the other bun slice. Repeat for other buns.
15. Serve meatball sliders hot with sauteed greens.