1. In a pan, pour olive oil and brown the sausages and the rack of pork spare ribs.
2. In a mixing bowl, empty the ground meat, parsley, onions and garlic.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Mix in the bread crumbs with the milk and set aside.
5. Crack open the eggs in the mixing bowl and add the red chili flakes and cheese.
6. Add the bread crumbs soaked in milk.
7. Using hands, mix and knead the meat mixture together.
8. Shape into small balls.
9. In a frying pan, heat olive oil and lightly pan fry the meatballs.
10.Add the sausages and the meat from the pork spare rib into the seasoned tomato sauce.
11.Put the meat balls in it.