1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Mix first 8 ingredients together and using a spoon, form into uniform meatballs.
3. Brown the meatballs on all sides over medium high heat in a non stick skillet that has been treated with cooking spray.
4. Remove meatballs to a shallow casserole dish or lasagna pan that has been treated with cooking spray.
5. In the same pan you browned the meatballs in, heat 1 tablespoon of butter over medium high heat and sauté the mushrooms until they are golden brown and have released their water.
6. Deglaze the pan with beef stock and let reduce by half.
7. Add the Cooking Crème, dill, and paprika and pour over the meatballs in the casserole.
8. Bake covered in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
These Swedish Meatballs with Mushroom Sauce are simple delectable. Watch this video to see how easy it is to prepare these flavor bombs. Along with the cream sauce they really turn out to be delicious. Try it out and you will be happy with the end result.