1. Mince the garlic using a knife, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs and white wine, mix them together.
3. In small bowl combine the cumin powder, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder.
4. Add the spices to the breadcrumbs followed by garlic and minced meats, mix well.
5. In another bowl combine tomato, smoked paprika and finally the chicken stock.
6. Mix everything and add wine and combine everything to form a meatballs
7. Make the meatballs from the mixture and place it on a plate.
8. Preheat the oil in the skillet and start frying the meatballs, until cooked.
9. Pour 1 teaspoon of brandy and tilt the skillet so that the meatballs is flambéed, repeat it once more.
10. Add the sauce to the meatballs and coat the meatballs in the sauce.
11. Lower the heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes, covered.
12. Turn off the heat and place a foil over the skillet and let the meatballs rest for 10 minutes.
13. Serve the meatballs along with some salad on the side.