Lizanne Falsetto shows how you can turn turkey into an easy, delicious, gluten free meatball delight; great for a high protein, low sugar snack.
Lean ground turkey
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Gluten Free bread crumbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Salt and pepper
2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped
Grated parmesan cheese
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Chop the fresh parsley, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
3. Prepared a foil lined baking tray.
4. In a bowl combine lean ground turkey meat with milk, breadcrumbs, egg, fresh parsley, mix everything well.
5. Make the meat mixture in to small meatballs and place it on the baking tray.
6. Bake the meatballs in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7. In a bowl combine tomato sauce, garlic and season with salt and pepper.
8. Place a spoon full of the sauce in a display spoon and then place the meatballs in each of the spoon.
9. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and garnish with fresh parsley.
10. Serve the gluten free turkey meatballs hot.