Sweet And Tangy Meat Balls
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Grated onion||4 Tablespoon|
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Beef stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , thinly sliced|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Gingersnaps||6 , crushed|
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together egg, onion, meat, pepper and 1 teaspoon salt in it.
2) Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls and roll them lightly in cornstarch.
3) Take a deep skillet and melt fat in it.
4) Add meat balls and cook until brown.
5) Stir in stock, lemon, lemon juice, sugar and raisins.
6) Cover and cook over low heat for about 35 minutes.
7) Add gingersnaps and cook for another 10 minutes.
8) Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately.