Pineapple Beans with Meatballs
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Catsup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked kidney beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), liquid reserved (Canned Kidney Beans - 16-Ounce Can)|
|Pork and beans||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Canned pineapple chunks||15 1⁄4 Ounce, drained|
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. In a bowl mix onion, salt and meat. Form balls from the mixture.
3. In a pan add oil and brown the meatballs.
4. Mix the next 5 ingredients and blend well.
5. Cook for 5 minutes.
6. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole mix pineapple and beans. Reserve 1/2 cup pineapple.
7. Put the reserved pineapple and the meatballs over the beans.
8. Pour catsup over the mixture.
9. Bake for 45 minutes at 375°
10. Serve pineapple beans with meatballs in a serving platter.