|Lean ground round||1 Pound|
|Cooked brown rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce (Canned)|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together rice, beef, onion, green pepper, salt, egg and pepper in it. Mix nicely together.
3) Shape the mixture into 8 meatballs.
4) Place the meatballs in a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish and bake for about 30 minutes.
5) Drain off excess fat.
6) Take a bowl and mix water with tomato paste in it.
7) Pour the mixture over meatballs and bake for another 45 minutes.
8) Transfer meatballs to a serving platter and serve immediately.
Calories 136 Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.2%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.9 mg19.6%
Sodium 189.2 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 14 g27.4%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 20.5%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet