1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Squeeze out the excess water from the white bread slices and add to a bowl.
3. Add the lean ground sirloin, eggs, onions, white pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt. Using your hands, mix everything together well.
4. Press the mix into the bottom of a 9*13 pan and pop into the oven for 45 minutes.
5. Once done, remove and let it rest for 10 minutes. Cut into bite sized squares.
6. For the tomato chaser: In a blender, add the diced tomatoes, brown sugar, sour cream and salt and puree well.
7. Pour the mix into a bowl.
8. Plate the meatballs and serve with tomato chaser as a dip.