|Wholemeal breadcrumbs||1 Tablespoon|
|Warm milk||3 Tablespoon|
|Pigs liver/Calves||1 Pound|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Plain flour||3 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl of warm milk, soak the breadcrumbs.
2) Clean, wipe and trim the liver. Cut them into thin slices along the grain.
3) In a frying pan, melt 1 ounce of butter. Fry the liver slices along with a bay leaf for 2 minutes per side. Season the meat with salt and pepper.
4) In a ladle, add brandy and heat. Set a match to the brandy and immediately pour over the liver. After the flame dies out by itself, remove the liver from the pan. Let them cool down.
5) Mince the liver finely and transfer into a large bowl.
6) Remove the excess milk from the breadcrumbs and transfer the latter into the mince along with an egg.
7) Crush 3 junipers fine and add to the mince along with pepper.
8) Mix well and shape the mixture into balls of 1-inch dimensions.
9) Transfer the meatballs into a bowl of flour and coat well.
10) In a large frying pan, melt the remaining butter and oil. Fry the meatballs along with the remaining crushed berries. Turn them around in the pan till they have browned all over.
11) On a warm serving plate, arrange the meatballs. Serve boiled brown rice and side salad on the side.