Appetizer Meatballs With Flavored Sauces
|Steak||750 Gram (1 1/2 Lbs)|
|Soft white breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
1. Preheat the oven to 260 C.
2. In a bowl, add breadcrumbs, minced steak, salt, milk, crushed garlic and egg and blend them lightly.
3. Shape them into meatballs of the size of a marble.
4. Place them on a shallow tray and bake for about 5 minutes until the biscuit turns lightly browned. ( fry them in little oil or butter until the biscuits turn brown)
5. Spoon out from oven and combine it with prepared sauce or pan drippings.
6. Reheat the meatballs.
7. Serve the meatballs with sauce.