|Beef||3⁄4 Pound, minced (Fresh One)|
|Pork||1⁄4 Pound, minced (Fresh One)|
|Dry white breadcrumbs||2 Ounce|
|Creamy milk||1⁄2 Pint|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take the beef and pork and mix them.
2) Take the breadcrumbs and soak in milk.
3) Take a pan with butter and cook onion.
4) Mix this onion with meat, breadcrumbs and seasoning.
5) Take the mixture and make into ball shape.
6) Take a deep pan and put butter into it.
7) Fry the meatballs, making all the sides brown.
8) Drain the balls with greaseproof paper.
9) Serve the dish with any sauce.
10) You can pack the meatballs in foil containers.