|Beef||3⁄4 Pound, minced (Fresh One)|
|Pork||1⁄4 Pound, minced (Fresh One)|
|Dry white breadcrumbs||2 Ounce|
|Creamy milk||1⁄2 Pint|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take the beef and pork and mix them.
2) Take the breadcrumbs and soak in milk.
3) Take a pan with butter and cook onion.
4) Mix this onion with meat, breadcrumbs and seasoning.
5) Take the mixture and make into ball shape.
6) Take a deep pan and put butter into it.
7) Fry the meatballs, making all the sides brown.
8) Drain the balls with greaseproof paper.
9) Serve the dish with any sauce.
10) You can pack the meatballs in foil containers.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1369 Calories from Fat 708
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 79 g121.8%
Saturated Fat 37.2 g186.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 374.3 mg124.8%
Sodium 3648.6 mg152%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14%
Sugars 20.3 g
Protein 108 g216.4%
Vitamin A 19.9% Vitamin C 15.2%
Calcium 41.5% Iron 58.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet