Savory Meat Balls
|Canned tomatoes||29 Ounce (1 can)|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground allspice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Celery seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Beef mince||1 Pound|
1. In a medium sized sauce pan combine tomato liquid, sugar and all seasonongs. Mix well and bring to boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 20 minutes. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs, onions and milk. Mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
4. Post 5 minutes, add beef mince. Mix well and shape into 1 inch balls (around 50 no's approximately).
5. In a deep pan, heat shortening Brown meat balls till uniformly coloured on all sides.
6. Pour prepared tomato mixture over meat balls and and simmer on a low flame for 30 minutes
7. Transfer on to a serving platter and serve warm.