|Ground beef||1 Pound (Healthy Choice)|
|Seasoned bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg substitute||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomatoes with hot chilies||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Packed brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Yellow mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a mixing bowl, combine Healthy Choice ground beef, bread crumbs and egg substitute.
2) Mix well and shape into 50 meatballs.
3) Spray an oblong baking dish with cooking spray.
4) Add in the meatballs and place in the oven at 400 degree F to brown.
5) Spray the saucepan with cooking spray.
6) Add in the bell peppers and onions and sautÃ© till just tender, but crisp.
7) Add in the tomatoes, sugars, Worcestershire sauce and mustard and mix well.
8) Heat and add over the meatballs.
9) Place back in the oven at 300 degrees F for 20 minutes.
10) Serve Cocktail Meatballs with a side of mashed potatoes.