|Ground beef||2 Pound (Healthy Choice)|
|Skim milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Light bread slices||2|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Dash|
|Apricot preserves||18 Ounce (1 jar)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1) Combine the ground beef, milk, bread, Worcestershire, salt, garlic and ginger powder, pepper and tobacco and mix well.
2) Scoop up enough of the mix to shape into 1" meatballs.
3) Sprayed a skillet with cooking spray. Add meatballs and cook till browned.
4) In another skillet, add preserves, brown sugar, brandy, cornstarch and water.
5) Allow the mix to simmer for 10 minutes, then add in the meatballs.
6) Place a lid over and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
7) Combine cornstarch and water and mix well.
8) Add into the sauce, stirring constantly till the sauce thickens slightly and bubbles.
9) Serve with freshly baked bread.