Perfect for a holiday appetizer, tailgate party or family get-together, these Tangy Cranberry Meatballs come together in a jiffy using leftover gravy and cranberry sauce from your holiday meal. So easy...and so good!
1 3⁄4 Pound, frozen (or leftover)
Brown gravy mix
1 1⁄5 Ounce (package or leftover)
Whole-berry cranberry sauce
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (or leftover or bottled)
2 Tablespoon, sweetened
1 Teaspoon, minced
1. In a slow cooker, place the frozen meatballs and set aside.
2. Make brown gravy according to instruction on the package.
3. Add in cranberry sauce, mustard and cream, in the gravy and stir to well combined.
4. Pour the gravy mixture over meatballs and stir lightly to coat evenly.
5. Put the lid on and cook over low heat for 4 to 5 hours, or on high setting for 2 to 3 hours.
6. Using a perforated ladle remove meatballs and place a serving dish.
7. Sprinkle with dried cranberries and minced parsley, if desired and serve hot.