Meatballs With Parmesan
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Beef||2 Pound, ground|
|Italian sausage||1 Pound|
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together eggs, milk, crumbs, cheese, and salt.
3. Add beef and sausages; mix well.
4. Form medium size balls; about 42 meatballs.
5. In a shallow baking dish, place meatballs and bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
6. Drain fat, cool and freeze if desired.
7. Serve with spaghetti or reheat and serve.