|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, minced|
1) In a bowl, mix beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, and salt.
2) Mix thoroughly and shape into 16 meatballs.
3) In skillet heat fat and drop meatballs in batches.
4) Brown the meatballs in the fat. Pour off fat.
5) In the same skillet mix soup, water, garlic, and remaining chili powder.
6) Cook covered over low heat for 20 minutes.
7) Stir in between to avoid burning.
8) Serve hot.