Yummy Porcupine Meatballs
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Packaged precooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, minced|
|Water||60 Milliliter (1/2 Soup Can)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, tomato soup, rice, salt, beaten egg and onion together.
3) Mix thoroughly and shape the mixture firmly into 16 meatballs.
4) In a skillet, cook the meatballs and minced garlic in shortening until browned; drain off excess fat.
5) Stir in rest of the soup, water and mustard, blend thoroughly.
6) Cover and simmer over a low heat for 20 minutes or until done; stirring occasionally
7) Serve the Yummy Porcupine Meatballs, immediately on a platter.