Yummy Porcupine Meatballs
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Packaged precooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, minced|
|Water||60 Milliliter (1/2 Soup Can)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, tomato soup, rice, salt, beaten egg and onion together.
3) Mix thoroughly and shape the mixture firmly into 16 meatballs.
4) In a skillet, cook the meatballs and minced garlic in shortening until browned; drain off excess fat.
5) Stir in rest of the soup, water and mustard, blend thoroughly.
6) Cover and simmer over a low heat for 20 minutes or until done; stirring occasionally
7) Serve the Yummy Porcupine Meatballs, immediately on a platter.
Calories 532 Calories from Fat 349
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.8%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.5%
Trans Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 132.9 mg44.3%
Sodium 862 mg35.9%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 0.86 g3.4%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 23 g45.7%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 6.7%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet