|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Quick cooking rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Pimiento-stuffed green olives||20 Large|
|Bottled barbecue sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a bowl or a container combine first 6 ingredients and dash pepper.
2. Mix well adding beef and shape meat around olives, forming 20 meatballs.
3. On skewers, thread balls pushing skewer through olive.
4. Brush with barbecue sauce and grill over hot coals 8 minutes.
5. Turn, brush again with barbecue sauce and grill 4 minutes longer.
6. Arrange on serving platter and spoon around with barbecue sauce drippings.