|Ground lean beef||1 Pound|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Spinach/1 package frozen, thawed||1 Pound|
1) In a bowl, mix together the beef, egg, bread crumbs, flour, water and 1 teaspoon salt.
2) Shape the mixture into 8 equal sized balls.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the balls in it and remove.
4) Drain the excess oil, reserve 2 tablespoon.
5) Add the soy sauce and boiling water to the skillet.
6) Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
7) In another skillet, heat the reserved oil and sautÃ© the spinach and remaining salt for 2 minutes.
8) Stir in the spinach with the meatballs and simmer for 3 minutes more.
9) Serve hot with steam rice or cooked noodles.