Burgundian Meat Balls
|Raw beef||1 Pound, minced|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||2 Ounce|
|Lemon rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled), grated|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Oxtail soup||50 Gram (1 Packet)|
|Red wine||1⁄4 Pint|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced|
1. In a bowl mix meat crumbs, seasoning, lemon rind, onion and parsley.
2. Make 8 portions out of the mixture and shape into balls.
3. In a pan heat oil, brown meatballs and remove.
4. Into oil remaining in the pan blend soup and stir in water and wine.
5. Bring to the boil and add mushrooms.
6. Then reduce heat, replace meat balls and simmer with cover for 20 minutes.
7. Serve with plain boiled spaghetti or noodles.