Meat Balls In Beer Sauce
|Bread slice||2 , cubed|
|Beer/Bottle beer||12 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded (Made From Partially Skimmed Milk)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Beef stock||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to the desried temperature of 350Â°F.
2) Marinate bread cubes in 1/2 cup of beer.
3) Mix together ground beef with cheese, salt, pepper and beer-soaked bread.
4) Mix well and shape into 32 cocktail-size meat balls.
5) Place in single layer on a cookie sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.
6) Alternately, fry the onions in margarine by turning frequently until slightly soft and translucent.
7) Fold in the sugar, vinegar, beef stock and remaining beer.
8) Thicken the mixture with flour, if you wish.
9) Reduce to a simmer and further cook for 10 minutes.
10) When meat balls are done, drain on paper towels to drain the excess fat.
11) Then add the balls to sauce and simmer 20 minutes before serving.