Best Meatball Appetizers
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Ground pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, finely minced|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Dry)|
|Allspice||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Shape the mixture into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
3) In an oblong baking dish, place 1/2 the meatballs in a single layer and cook in the microwave for 4 1/2 minutes.
4) Turn over and rearrange the meatballs, then cook for further 2 1/2 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked and change colour.
5) In a chafing dish, place the meatballs and keep hot.
6) Then cook rest of the meatballs and insert a toothpick in each.
7) Serve immediately with a desired dunking sauce.