Best Meatball Appetizers
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Ground pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, finely minced|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Dry)|
|Allspice||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Shape the mixture into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
3) In an oblong baking dish, place 1/2 the meatballs in a single layer and cook in the microwave for 4 1/2 minutes.
4) Turn over and rearrange the meatballs, then cook for further 2 1/2 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked and change colour.
5) In a chafing dish, place the meatballs and keep hot.
6) Then cook rest of the meatballs and insert a toothpick in each.
7) Serve immediately with a desired dunking sauce.
Calories 389 Calories from Fat 273
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.7%
Saturated Fat 11.3 g56.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 119.6 mg39.9%
Sodium 478.1 mg19.9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.58 g2.3%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 22 g44.3%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 7% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet